Dimensional management allows the effective management of deviations induced by the different manufacturing processes to obtain a product that is less sensitive to variation.
Whether it is for product development or solving assembly problems for existing products, Creaform Engineering’s team of experts can support you in your projects.
OUR EXPERTISE IN DIMENSIONAL MANAGEMENT
We understand the economic impact an assembly problem can have on your projects. Our dimensional management specialists define the critical characteristics and propose relevant and customized solutions to your challenges, such as :
Product Development and Engineering Support
- Design Support and Design For Assembly (DFA)
- Components Integration Validation (Simple & Advanced Variation Analysis)
- GD&T Tolerancing definition according to ASME Y14.5 (Pre-Tolerancing or Final 2D Drawings)
- 2D Drawings Reviews
- Geometrical Dimensioning & Tolerances (GD&T) Best Practices
- Simple Variation Analysis (1D Tolerance stack-ups)
Production Implementation Support
- Build Sequence Definition
- Tooling Strategies (Concept Definition)
- Dimensional Inspection Plan preparation
- Measurement analysis report
On-Going Production Support
- Inspection Report Analysis & Impact Assessment
- Virtual Assembly
- Assembly Problems Solving and definition of corrective actions
Take a look at some of our latest dimensional management case studies.
Prevent variations by integrating dimensional management at the beginning of your process!
Whether you are an SMB or multi-national company, count on Creaform’s experts to train your staff on a variety of topics related to advanced modeling using CAD software and other industrial design software.
Our training programs come in a variety of packages and feature: theory, written exercises, hands-on practice, real-life case studies and much more!