Creaform offers a full range of electrical engineering services tailored to our clients’ unique needs.
Whether you want to develop or optimize electronic equipment, design a new electrical system, automate your industrial processes, or meet project management requirements, you can always trust our experts with your mission-critical goals.
OUR ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING EXPERTISE
Our team of qualified experts in electrical engineering can be brought in at any moment of your product development process. Thanks to our advanced and sophisticated infrastructures and tools, we can deliver our professional engineering services on site or off premise.
ELECTRICAL SYSTEM DESIGN AND INTEGRATION
- Electrical design and drafting
- Electrical plan updates
- Electronic component selection and electrical system integration
- Electrical testing procedures
- Design of electrical components as well as manufacturing and installation plans from A to Z
INDUSTRIAL PROCESS AUTOMATION AND INSTRUMENTATION
- Interpretation and design of automated systems from specifications
- Programmable logic controller (PLC) automation, programming and standardization
- Piping and instrument diagram (P&ID) design
- Improvement of equipment safety, risk analyses and implementation of safety measures
- Industrial automation, including industrial robot integration and programming
- Design of communication protocols between all types of equipment
- Integration of automated validation systems with Creaform’s 3D scanners
PROJECT MANAGEMENT AND TURNKEY PROJECTS
- Improvement of assembly line productivity
- Reliable schedule performance and project monitoring
- Design work coordination and preparation of drafts, plans and specifications
- Recommendation of suppliers and supply chain monitoring
- Complete solution management: design, installation, equipment set-up and user training
For each electrical design project, we delve deep into our clients’ business and operational environments. See how.
DEVELOPMENT OF A DEMONSTRATION CELL FOR THE METRASCAN 3D-R
The Creaform Marketing Department gave Creaform Engineering the task to develop demonstrations cells for the MetraSCAN 3D-R scanner. Each cell includes a six-axis Fanuc M20iA robot that can handle the MetraSCAN 3D-R and also three external axes that allow movement of the parts to be digitized, while simulating different production environments. The purpose of these cells was to showcase the scanner’s potential during marketing exhibitions all around the world. Learn More
HYBRID BUS ENGINEERING
A manufacturer of mass transit buses worked with Creaform and BAE Systems to integrate a new parallel hybrid propulsion system on their 40 ft. and 60 ft. Learn More
AIRCRAFT INTERIOR DESIGN AND SUBSTANTIATION
CAF Aviation, a manufacturer of VIP aircraft interiors, teamed up with Creaform in order to design, substantiate and manage the manufacturing of an entire section of an Airbus A319 private jet. Learn More
The easiest way to successful electrical design
Creaform has an extensive and multidisciplinary team of electrical engineers who can be outsourced for quick, short-term work or complex, long-term projects. Here are some of the positions that can be outsourced:
- Electrical engineer
- Altium designer
- Electrical engineering technician
- PCB engineer
- Circuit board designer
Whether you are an SMB or multi-national company, count on Creaform’s experts to train your staff on a variety of topics related to advanced modeling using CAD software and other industrial design software.
Our training programs come in a variety of packages and feature: theory, written exercises, hands-on practice, real-life case studies and much more!
Creaform’s entire engineering services team specializes in the world’s most often-used software solutions: