New technologies are being developed at an unprecedented rate, which means manufacturers must keep up the pace if they want to keep up with demand and maintain superior quality. You can achieve your goals by choosing to work with our experienced electronic technicians, designers and engineers to design your electronic products, components and systems. That way you can accelerate time to market, optimize production cost or maximize performance, among many things.
We can help you overcome electronic engineering challenges in any stage of your product lifecycle from the idea to production. We specialize in developing integrated products, embedded systems, and electronic software and firmware. Our team has extensive expertise in low voltage (LV) and high voltage (HV) circuit design, design for testability (DFT) and design for manufacturing (DFM).
OUR ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING EXPERTISE
Customers from around the globe rely on our expertise to design their new product or update an existing product based on today’s technology. We have delivered projects in various industries such as automotive, medical, consumer products, industrial, mining, lighting, etc.
- Technology research
- Specification and requirements writing
- Hardware architecture definition and component selection
- Component research and qualification
- Circuit design (analog and digital)
- Circuit simulation
- Power integrity (PI) simulation
- Signal integrity (SI) simulation
- Schematics capture
- PCB design
- Design for manufacturing (DFM)
- Design for testability (DFT)
- Prototype fabrication
- Prototype testing and qualification
- System integration
- Certification support
- Compliance with CSA, UL, CE, RoHS, FCC, ID, WEEE, ESD, EMI/EMC, etc.
- New product introduction (NPI) to production
- Production support (obsolescence of parts, and cost reduction)
SOFTWARE AND FIRMWARE DEVELOPMENT
- Specifications and requirements writing
- Software architecture
- Communication protocols (CAN, USB, I2C, SPI, UART, Ethernet, RS-232/485, 1-Wire, etc.)
- User interface (UI) / User interaction and experience (UIX)
- Human Machine Interface (HMI)
- Graphic user interface (GUI)
- Regression testing
- Code testing: verification and validation (V&V)
- Code maintenance and update
For each electronic design project, we delve deep into our clients’ business and operational environments. See how.
For each electronic engineering project, we increase processing performance, reduce costs and accelerate development timelines.
Creaform has an extensive and multidisciplinary team of electronic engineers who can be outsourced for quick, short-term work or complex, long-term projects. Here are some of the positions that can be outsourced:
- Electronic engineers, designers, technician
- Printed circuit board (PCB) designers
- Software developers
- Firmware developers
Whether you are an SMB or multi-national company, count on Creaform’s experts to train your staff on a variety of topics related to advanced modeling using CAD software and other industrial design software.
Our training programs come in a variety of packages and feature: theory, written exercises, hands-on practice, real-life case studies and much more!