ROBUST ENGINEERING SERVICES FOR THE HEAVIEST OF JOBS
Creaform Engineering leverages an acute understanding of the technical challenges in the heavy industry, including regulatory compliance, harsh environments, oversized equipment and components, large-scale systems and structures. We provide end-to-end engineering services supported by an expert knowledge of the latest standards and a proven track record of hands-on experience in advanced applications.
We know that you must uphold to stringent machine safety standards. And so, you can leverage our expertise to design and build reliable, robust equipment.
HEAVY INDUSTRIES CALL FOR HEAVY-HANDED APPROACH
A variety of design services for the heavy equipment industry
- Layout, sketches and 3D rendering
- Branding and image creation for new equipment
- Ergonomic studies for vehicles and equipment
- 3D and 2D plant layouts
- Reconstruction from 3D scanning data, probing, 2D drawings, sketches
The edge you need for all your heavy industry projects
- 3D and 2D drawings via CAD
- Occupational safety and health analyses
- Mechanical design including structures, hydraulic rooting and mechanisms
- Lift and stability chart calculation and optimization as per SAE J2417 and ISO 10567
- Below-the-hook lifting device calculations following ASME B30.20
- Design for manufacturing and assembly, dimensional management and GD&T
- Certification and testing for maximum loads and safety
- Project management
Reliable services by the largest Canadian simulation team
- Custom optimized design for boom equipment such as excavators and loaders
- Roll over (ROPS), falling object (FOPS), tip over (TOPS) and operator (OPS) protective structures using LS-DYNA as per ISO 8082-1, 8082-2, ISO 3471, ISO 3449, ISO 8083, ISO 12117, 12117-2, CSA B352.0
- Fatigue, lifecycle forecast, strength, thermal stress and root cause analyses using finite element analysis (FEA)
- Dynamics, vibration, rotor dynamics, and noise vibration and harshness (NVH) analyse
- Bulk material simulation using discrete element method (DEM) for conveyors, chutes, screens, and grapples.
- Computational fluid dynamics (CFD) for internal and external environments implying gas or dust transport, contaminant exposure, explosive compound and HVAC equipment
- Heat transfer, mixing, pumping and slurry transport for industrial processes
Take a look at just some of our many turnkey and ad hoc projects with clients who have relied on our innovative and agile approach to product design.