Heavy industries usually entail a complexity that goes far beyond other sectors, due to very harsh environments, large-scale projects, and oversized, rugged equipment.
Creaform provides end-to-end engineering services for heavy industries. Our technical expertise and up-to-date knowledge on the latest standards make us your go-to partner for any project that needs to stand up to the test.
OUR EXPERTISES IN HEAVY INDUSTRIES
We provide a variety of design services for the heavy equipment industry, including:
- Layout, sketches and 3D rendering
- Branding and image creation for new equipment
- Ergonomic studies for vehicles and equipment
- 3D/2D plant layouts
Creaform’s engineering services can give you the edge you need for all your heavy industry projects:
- Project management
- Preliminary analysis and structural recommendations prior to design
- 3D and 2D CAD drawings
- Occupational Safety and Health analyses
- Factor of safety calculations
- Mechanical design including structures, hydraulic rooting, mechanisms, etc.
- Lift capacity analysis and optimisation of geometry
Entrust your heavy industry projects with our simulation team for:
- Finite element modeling using strict standards with accurate results
- Below-the-hook lifting devices calculations following ASME B30.20-2010
- CFD analysis for heat exchange, wind factors loading, mixing optimization and process efficiency
- Dynamic stress analysis to reduce vibration on equipment and extend useful life
- Finite element modeling using strict standards with accurate resultsROPS calculation and validation using following OHSA standards and ISO 3471:2008
- Static linear and non-linear analysis
- LNG vessels stress analysis and leakage
Take a look at just some of our many turnkey and ad hoc projects with clients who have relied on our innovative and agile approach to product design.
DEM simulations to mitigate costs and risks associated with a new transfer chute
Creaform Engineering used the Discrete-Element Method to predict the mass distribution and mitigate the risk of material blockage in a coal transfer chute. Learn More
DEM simulations to identify variability in a hopper discharge performance
Creaform Engineering characterized the discharge performance of a hopper and established a reusable material calibration based on moisture content. Learn More
CFD optimization of major pumping station
Creaform has extended its expertise in the civil works sector by simulating the flow in a major drinking water pumping station. Learn More
MEASURING PISTON HEAD IMPACT
Weber-Hydraulik (Hyco Canada ltd) asked Creaform to perform the structural analysis of a piston undergoing an impact at a 2 feet per second velocity. Learn More