Since the very beginning, Creaform has been involved in the product development of recreational vehicles that are popular the world over, thanks to their ingenuity, quality and reliability.
Whether you need to develop an all-terrain vehicle, personal watercraft, snowmobile (we’re from Canada, eh!), side-by-side vehicle or anything that goes off-road, you are in good hands with our engineering services team. From your initial ideation to the first prototype, we’ve got you covered!
Creaform’s engineering services can give you the edge you need for all your projects for recreational vehicles:
- Complete body panels 3D shape design and facelift
- Complex mechanical system design and assembly
- Development of accessories and protection gears (helmets, trailers, extension seats, etc.)
- Complete design of any components (sheet metal, tubing, injection molding, thermoforming, die casting, machining etc.)
- Electrical system design and integration
Entrust your recreational vehicle projects with our simulation team for:
- Random vibration analysis for product life predictability
- Crash test/impact simulation using explicit solving
- Weight reduction using optimization tools and methods
- Aerodynamics analysis for comfort and noise
- Loadcase envelope determination
- Physical testing for simulation correlation and life testing
- NVH analyses
- Non-linear stress analysis for plastics or composites behavior prediction
- Heat exchange optimization for components cooling
- Fluid – Structure interaction for buffeting and wave impact
- Testing procedures and methodologies
Our core competencies in design, engineering and simulation have help recreational vehicle manufacturers develop crave-worthy products for their target markets.