For more than a decade now, Creaform has been involved in projects of all sizes with major players in the transportation industry. We’re committed to overcoming even the most difficult of requirements and standards.
Regardless of the type of vehicle, its components, use case or regulatory standards with which it must operate, you can count on our transportation specialists for their effectiveness, thoroughness and professionalism.
OUR EXPERTISES IN TRANSPORTATION
We provide a variety of design services for the transportation industry, including:
- Train/bus interiors and furniture
- Advanced surfacing for external panels and interior trims of subways
- Integration of Creaform transportation engineering specialists into project teams
- 3D models from 2D drawings (retrofitting) for cars
- Industrial design and styling
- Adaptation of boat designs and marine engineering to regional standards or requirements
- Prototyping and design reviews
- Electrical routing and schemes
Creaform’s engineering services can give you the edge you need for all your transportation projects:
- Complex fabrication tooling and inspection fixtures
- Instrumentation schematics
- Quality control methods
- Methods and complex part nomenclature
- Safety and security, maximum loading certification
Entrust your projects in the transportation sector with our simulation team for:
- Computational fluid dynamics (CFD)
- Explicit solving (drop tests, crash tests, high-velocity impacts)
- Non-linear simulations (static, transient, inertial)
- Certification for transportation standards by professional engineers: APTA, IEC, ASTM, CSA
Best-in-class, leading transportation manufacturers take advantage of Creaform’s ideas that move people and things.